Vincent said it is because the girls are going back to UK soon and I have been running around buying stuff for them to bring back. I can't believe time passes so quickly and Liz is onto her 3rd year and Cassie, her 2nd year!!
I managed to make this card for the cute card the following challenges :-
1. Cute Card Thursday challenge 128 - materials girls
We can use lace, fabric flower or just a piece added to the cards or creations.
2. All that scraps first magnolia challenge - open theme - anything magnolia goes
Here is my card
Materials used :-
1. Lady Tilda coloured with copic markers with a generoous amount of stickles applied on the dress
2. Cardstock : DCWV, Pattern paper : K&Company - berry sweet
3. Paper rose : wild orchid crafts
4. Embroidered flowers, ribbon and lace : Hong Kong
5. Martha Steward punch
6. blings : Daiso, a local store
Thanks for dropping by :-)