Monday, September 6, 2010

Penny Black Stamps

My very first internet order when I started scrapping was a huge order of Penny Black stamps and the parcel went on a world tour before arriving.     Luckily for me, the order came just as I was filling up my insurance forms for a claim.

Although I have quite a collection of PB stamps, I have not been using them much.   But recently I have been inspired by Yenni Natalia, (she is DT for PB and she makes the most amazing cards, pop over to her blog to see her lovely creations) to use my PB stamps.    I made a very very simple card for the 

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - the theme this week is 

PURPLE ...CREAM.....BROWN



Here is my card, since brown is not very much my colour (I do have to get out of my comfort zone), so I made a very very simple card :-









Materials used :-

1.    Penny Black : a special thank, coloured with copics
2.    Cardstock : local stationery, pattern paper : DCWV sweet stack
3.    Distress ink : old paper
4.    Velvet ribbon, satin flowers : Hong Kong
5.    Martha Stewart punch
6.    Paper flower : Thailand
7.    Doily distressed with dusty concord

Thanks for dropping by :-)



1 comment:

  1. such a beautiful card adeline.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xx

    ReplyDelete