Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ying's blog candy






My good friend, Ying is the one and only Magnolia DT for Asia and we are really proud of her.   One of her card creation is on the cover page of Magnolia Ink - Fairy Tale, together with many cards appearing in the various Magnolia Ink magazines.   In the latest Magnolia Ink issue - Cosy Autumn she has 3 pages of tutorial.   I am anxiously waiting for my copy to arrive so I can see what she has come up with this time.   I am sure it will be something awesome, given her talent!  Go Ying Go!  

Ying has a birthday blog candy at her blog, Ying and Mangolia (link as above).  Go check out her blog candy, its ending September 27 (her birthday) and wish her happy birthday as well as participate in her blog candy.

Thanks for dropping by, I hope to have some cards up soon.


1 comment:

  1. wow, I am so touch, Adeline..you really made my day for your introduction about me. Thank you very much my dear friend,I am so glad to know about you:-))

    Hugs,
    Ying

    ReplyDelete