Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Early Christmas card

I woke up pretty early this morning, wanting to go for my morning walk, but end up making a card instead!  Well I did some pretty strenuous steps exercise to compensate after I was done with the card, because the sun was up and I do not fancy walking in the sun.

I made a very simple christmas card for the following challenges :-

1.   DCD Christmas club challenge 35 - no pictures or images

2.  Sweet stampin challenge 44 - stitching

Here is my christmas card :





Materials used :-

1.   Clear stamp : a very merry christmas to you  inked with versamark dazzle frost, and embossed with 
      Zig embossing powder, rich red

2.   Card stock : DCWV, patter paper : Papermania

3.   Faux stitches marked with sakura glitter pen

4.   Ribbon and paper stars : Hong Kong

Thanks for dropping by :-)

4 comments:

  1. Really lovely, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very preeeety! i like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks really good, great use of the dies, I never use mine, you've inspired me, thanks for joining us at the Die Cut Dreams Christmas Challenge we hope to have you join us again for our new challenge on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week x

    ReplyDelete