On a separate note, I met Angie (my mentor) for lunch today and we had such a wonderful sharing and eating! So much so I was late picking Jer and sending her to school, sorry darling.
And is the waterfall card I made for the following challenges :-
1. Sweet stamping challenge #46 - punch it out
2. ODBD challenge - movement theme
Material used :
1. Pattern paper : Sassafras mix and mend, wee bundle
2. Cardstock : AC cardstock
3. Rubber stamps : Our daily bread design - customer favorites scripture series 1
4. Martha stewart punches which I used for the border as well as to make the flowers
5. Prima pearls
There are plenty of tutorial on youtube for waterfall cards and it is quite easy to make.
Thanks for dropping by.