Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sweet love tag

I love this sweet love Whistle 'n Belles stamp.   I have lots of fun coloring with prismacolor which I just received a couple of weeks ago.  They are a breeze to use.

Since I completed this tag, I decided to have another go at the Belles 'n whistles challenge - use fall colours - since I used mainly shades of red and brown for this tag.

Here is my tag which I will probably use in the paper bag mini album which I am planning to make  :


Materials used :

1.  Sweet love whistle 'n belles stamp colored with prismacolor pencils
2.  Cardstock : a zone paper from popular
3.  Pattern paper : from stash
4.  Ranger distress ink : fire bricks
5.  Ribbon : bought from wholesale centre in HK

Thanks for dropping by :-)

5 comments:

  1. awww Lovely tag this is such a sweet image. Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cool idea. Love the romantic tag. I hv so many spellbinders that can make lovely tags.. Thanks for the inspiration.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image and sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mummy I got your card :) And I want to see your purple hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And can you send more ginseng tea from Eu Yang Sang up with Daddy?

    ReplyDelete