Since they will both be back for Christmas, I decided to make a Christmas card today, to remind myself that before I know it, Christmas will be upon us!
My pink Tilda christmas card is for :
Here is my card which I made right after sending Cassie to the airport :-
Material used :
1. Tilda on sledge coloured with copic markers. I used the puffy velvet fabric marker on the fur hood and fur cuffs. These markers are really cool, I applied onto the area I wanted to have a puff up 3 dimensional effect and use a heat gun on it, voila, it puff up very nicely. I wish I have a white colour to use as snow though.
2. The trees are from magnolia winter wonderland, coloured with distress ink and I used Stampendous fun flock (cotton ball white) on the trees and the tip of the pink snow flakes to achieve a 3 dimensional effect for the snow.
3. Cardstock : DCWV, pattern paper : papermania Deck the halls.
4. Snow flake cutout with cricut merry tags cartridge
5. Flower : Wild orchid crafts
Thanks for dropping by :-)