Friday, September 10, 2010

Pink Tilda

Time flies, the girls' summer holidays are almost over!   Cassie left for London today and I will not see her for another 3 months, she will be back for Christmas.    Liz will be leaving in less than 2 weeks!   She too will be coming back for Christmas.

Since they will both be back for Christmas, I decided to make a Christmas card today, to remind myself that before I know it, Christmas will be upon us!

My pink Tilda christmas card is for :


Here is my card which I made right after sending Cassie to the airport :-








Material used :

1.    Tilda on sledge coloured with copic markers.   I used the puffy velvet fabric marker on the fur hood and fur cuffs.   These markers are really cool, I applied onto the area I wanted to have a puff up 3 dimensional effect and use a heat gun on it, voila, it puff up very nicely.    I wish I have a white colour to use as snow though.

2.    The trees are from magnolia winter wonderland, coloured with distress ink and I used Stampendous fun flock (cotton ball white) on the trees and the tip of the pink snow flakes to achieve a 3 dimensional effect for the snow.   

3.     Cardstock : DCWV,  pattern paper : papermania Deck the halls.   

4.     Snow flake cutout with cricut merry tags cartridge

5.     Flower : Wild orchid crafts

Thanks for dropping by :-)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous card. Love the snowflake background. Thank you for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, lovely colouring too, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    ReplyDelete