Sunday, August 29, 2010

Honey Lemon

I love this honey Tilda stamp, but I have not done much work, so when Die cut Dreams challenge 62 is Tilda in lemon, I immediately thought of honey Tilda, hence my Honey Lemon for the

Here is my card :






Material used :

1.   Honey Tilda coloured with copic markers

2.   Pattern paper : doodlebug design, card stock  DCWV

3.   Bubblebee and hives eyelets : eyelets outlets 

4.   Yellow stickles : Ranger

5.   Sentiments stamp : Hero Arts

6.   Flowers : wild orchid crafts

7.    Sizzix diecut

Thanks for dropping by :-)




3 comments:

  1. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fabulous yellow, love the flowers and DP, thanks for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week, hope to see you again
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete