Sunday, August 15, 2010

Super Sam is cancer free

I just have to make a boy card for Sam.   For those of you who have been following the progress of Sam, he has been declared CANCER FREE, what a good news!!!!    I am so happy for him, so I used the sentiment Happiness Always.  I just have to use some embellishments, so I chose the greenish blue butterfly with tiny not so flowery flowers in shades of blue and green.

 Here is the link to Sam's facebook page on his progress :

Super Sam

Since I am making a boy card, I will use Edwin and join the following challenges :-

1.    Magnolia Stamp lovers challenge 16 - Edwin - Edwin
2.    Just Magnolia week 68 - a sketch


Here is my card :-












Material used :

1.    Edwin coloured with copic markers
2.    Cardstock : AC, pattern paper DCWV nana stack.
3.    Butterfly and flowers : K&Company
4.    Sentiment stamp : stampin up (gift from Angie
5.    Ribbon from hk

I am rushing to upload this for the Magnolia Stamp lovers challenge, which closes in a couple of mins, hope I can make it.   Thanks for dropping by :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment