Saturday, August 14, 2010

Elisabeth Bell

I saw the DT call by Elisabeth Bell for her digis last week when I was in Hong Kong and wondered if I could make a submission for it when I returned to Singapore.    I love the delicately beautiful images by Elisabeth Bell, both the digis and the stamps and hope I can do justice to the images.

I finally made this card for submission after my mentor Angie encouraged me to go for it, go go go, she said, what have you got to lose beside your pride.   Pride is something I have too much of and it will do me go to lose some along the way, so, here is the card for the Elisabeth Bell digi DT call.   Here are the links to Elisabeth Bell's blog and facebook :

Elisabeth Bell's Blog
Elisabeth Bell Facebook











I have to credit my youngest daughter Jermaine for taking the photos for me, she woke up early at 6.30 to catch the morning sun.

Materials used :

1.    Elisabeth Bell's digi : Little Rapunzel coloured with copic markers

2.    Pattern paper and card stock from my all time favourite DCWV Spring Flowers stack, which I have not used since I bought them because they are so pretty and I can't bear to use them.   I am such a hoarder!!

3.   Stampin up sentiment stamp is a gift from my mentor

4.   Cutout from spellbinders nesties and distress with bundled sage

5.   Orange peel stickles

6.   Flowers from Thailand

Thanks for creating all the lovely images Elisabeth, and good luck to all who submitted entires for the DT calls and thanks for dropping by :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jermaine's mum! I absolutely love the tiny sunflowers, the vivid colours in this card, and most of all the quote! My next favourite one is the vintage card made for Our Daily Bread...it honestly took my breath away it's so awesome! If you really do start a shop do tell me where it is i'd love to go and see all your creations and the materials you use to make them... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for you call adeline.
    just wondering how did you do the stencil for the die cut. it looks so smooth...^_^
    teach me please

    hugs
    YEnni

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Yenyee :-) Jer and I have a plan but it will has to wait till jer is done with A levels, hopefully we can come up with something. In the meantime, you can always come by our house and see all the materials i used. maybe you can come over after your exams and you can play with my stuff :-) Not sure if you will read this here, will pass message to Jer.

    ReplyDelete