I immediately settle down to make a card this morning, and when Liz woke up, commented that the table was so neat and tidy when I was away and now it is back to its messiness.
I made this heart shaped card for the following challenges :-
1. Totally Tilda Challenge 2 - make a shaped card
2. A Pocket full of Poises - Challenge 4 - all that glitters
3. Sweet Stamping Challenge no. 38 - sweet in pink
Materials used :-
1. Ballarina Tilda coloured with copic markers and generously amount of icicle and fruit punch stickles applied to Tilda's dress and shoes and on the pattern paper too.
2. American craft cardstocks, pattern paper from stash
3. Heart shaped card - cutout with cricut create using the tags, bags boxes and more cricut cartridge
4. EK success heart punch
5. Sentiment stamp - stampin up
6. Ribbon flowers bought from Hk
Thanks for dropping by :-)