This is our impulsive buy :
When I saw this Belle and Whistles stamp, Belle dusting, with the cuckoo clock, I knew I just have to buy it! And no it was not an impulse buy.
When I saw that Belle ' Whistles challenge is for "lilac/purple", I definitely have to make a card for submission as lilac is my favourite colour!!
The card that I made with Belle dusting is for the following challenges :-
1. Belle 'n Whistles Challenge "lilac/purple"
2. A spoon full of sugar challenge 116 - lets get sketchy
Here is the card :
Materials used :-
1. Belle 'n whistles clear stamp - Belle dusting coloured with copic markers
2. Patter paper : Bo-Bunny's back to basic, cardstock : Ac cardstocks
3. Spellbinder nestie cutouts, distress ink - mulled lavender
4. Stampin up sentiment - gift from my mentor Angie
5. Ribbon from HK and flowers from Thailand
Thanks for dropping by :-)