Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our Daily Bread Design challenge

I changed my blog header with lots of help from my mentor Angie, but we still need to adjust the width of the header to centralise it.   This is a painting I did sometime back, one of my favourite, I have not painted for quite a while and am looking forward to starting new class with my friend Kah Ming soon.

I made this card for Our Daily Bread Design Challenge no. 24, 3 of something :







I love these pretty crochet flowers I bought from HK, I added a pearl to give it more dimension.

Materials used :-

1.   Sentiments stamp - Stampabilities, inked with black VersaColor and emboss with stampendous sparkling embossing powder

2.   Pattern paper : DCWV Citrus stack, card stock Gemstones canvas texture, pearlescent finish

3.    Crochet flowers (3), organza flowers (3) and ribbon bought from HK

4.    Pearls : Kaiser 

5.   Martha Stewart punch

I used 3 crochet flowers, 3 organza flowers and 3 pearls.

Thanks for dropping by :-) 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Adeline,
    Great to know that you back from Hong Kong and I love your card, so inspiring...love the colors too... the crochet flowers and the punch sure give the card pretty final touch:-))

    Miss you:-)

    Hugs,
    Ying

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! I love the layout with the crocheted flowers and colors! The verse just pops. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adeline, this is so gorgeous!! I absolutely love those crochet flowers and those sweet and soft little roses on the side of the sentiment....beautiful!! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Ligth Challenge over at ODBD.Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh pretty! I love your addition of the crocheted flowers! Thanks for playing in the ODBDSLC this week! We hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete