I made this card with my new stamp and is entering this for Whiff of Joy Challenge no. 82 which is based on a sketch.
Here is my card :-
Material used :
1. WOJ Belinda blowing kisses stamped with archival ink on water colour paper and coloured with colour pencils and sansodor.
2. Pattern paper : basic grey lemonade paper stack
3. Flowers : Wild orchid crafts
4. Heart cut-out : sizzix embosslits die with big shot (cardstock DCWV holiday collection - the glitter matstack.
5. Glossy accents applied on the small hearts
I distressed the edge of the image paper with fired brick distress ink and Tim Holtz paper distresser!
Thanks for dropping by :-)