Wow I am on a roll, I have 2 entries today, to make up for the lack of productivity over the past week. I made this card with whiff of joy image, Belinda with flowers, I simply love the delicate whiff of joy images by Elisabeth Bell.
This card is for the Whiff of Joy challenge 83 which is based on a sketch.
Materials used :
1. Whiff of Joy image Belinda with flowers coloured with copic markers and caran d'ache colour pencils. I applied icicle stickles on the wings.
2. Pattern paper and cardstock from DCWV but as I lost the cover page, I am not sure which stack the pattern paper is from.
3. Flowers - wild orchid crafts
4. Butterfly : K&Company, sparkly sweet
5. Pearls : Kaiser
6. Blings : daiso
7. Sentiment stamp : Stampendous
8. Spellbinders and sizzix
I am really pleased at how the card turned out, thanks for dropping by :-)