I met Jorris on Tuesday for the first time, we have been corresponding by email for a couple of weeks. We took to each other very well and I showed her all the cards I made. She love the "brown or chocolate" card I made for the totally Tilda challenge and I gave it to her. So I decided to make another "brown or chocolate" card, and this time around, it is not as difficult as the first time as I already have in mind which pattern paper to use and this time I am entering it for these two challenges :
1. Just Magnolia week 65 - vintage
2. Totally Tilda # 1 - chocolate
I really had lots and lots of fun making this card, and yes I made another criss cross card. I am so in love with criss cross cards.
Here is my card :-
I used a punch out butterfly (with MS monarch butterfly) as a stencil and chalk the butterflies as background pattern, but somehow the camera did not capture the effect. I love how it turned out.
I used Adirondack dimensional pearls (butterscotch) to dot on the swirls and am pleasantly surprised they turned out like metallic studs! Tattered angels glimmer mist (Iridescent gold) used on the doily and Ballerina Tilda (after using tea dye distress ink) to give that classy vintage look)
Materials used :
1. Ballerina Tilda coloured with copic markers
2. Pattern paper - DCWV the music stack (I just have to use this musical note pattern on Ballerina Tilda, suits her to a T), card stock - DCWV and AC
3. Sizzix bigz tag, scallop with eyelets
4. Glimmer mist (Iridescent gold), distress ink - tea dye, Adirondack dimensional pearls (butterscotch)
5. Flowers - Wild Orchid crafts
6. Martha Stewart butterflies punches
Thanks for dropping by :-)