The internet has been giving me lots of problem recently, maybe because the girls are back and we are all using the internet at the same time, which slows it down tremendously.
The Belles 'n Whistles new challenge is : so distressing. I thought a spot of distressing could de-stress me, so I started inking up my Belle and coloured with distress inks. I did this 3 times, the first time, I made the blouse too bright with "my worn lipsticks", not very suitable for "so distressing". With the 2nd one, I wanted to "aged" the blouse", so I added "black soot" and made it too black, then finally I thought the 3rd piece looked pretty ok.
Here is my card for the Belles 'n Whistles challenge : So distressing
I bought these from a buttons shop in HK last year, and I love the faded look which adds dimension to the card.
Materials used :
1. Belle 'n Whistle's clear stamp : smile coloured with distress inks
2. Tim Holtz idea-ology paper stack, vintage shabby
3. Martha Stewart butterfly punch
4. Doily bought from local bakery store
5. Distress stickles worn lipstick
6. Sentiment stamp - Penny Black
7. Butterfly : KnCompany
I hope you like my very first distress card, thanks for dropping by :-).