Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Pocket Full of Posies Challenge

Ring a-ring o' roses,
A pocketful of posies.
a-tishoo!, a-tishoo!.
We all fall down.



Sounds familiar?   Well, A Pocket full of Posies Challenge #1 - one for the girls.    With the nursery rhyme going on and on in my heard, I coloured the Tilda with Peony with copic markers (it would have been great if Tilda is holding posies instead of peony)!


I am really addicted to making criss cross cards, and I like to leave the card instead blank for the sender to write personal messages.


Here is my card :










Material used :


1.  Tilda with Peony inked with memento tuxedo black and coloured with copic markers
2.  Pattern paper K&Company - berry sweet stack, we R memory keepers cardstock
3.  EK Success punch
4.  Spellbinders
5.  Kaiser clear sentiment stamp inked with versafine imperial purple
6.  Ribbons from stash
7.  Flowers - K&Company
8.  Butterfly - Prima
9.  Pearls : Viva Decor pearl pen salmon (I love these pearl pens - create perfectly dome shaped pearls) 


Thanks for dropping by :-)





4 comments:

  1. OH my gosh! This is GORGEOUS! Again, I love the fold of this card! I've done this criss cross fold recently also, and I must say, I really really enjoy it alot!!! ;) BEAUTIFUL job on this and your colouring is STUNNING!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, I love the colours!
    Thanks for joining us for our first ever Pocket Full Of Posies Challenge, I hope you'll join us next week too as we have another very special prize!
    Katie xxx
    http://chantillyrosecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done Adeline, I love your bright color and it's always fun to look at your card, great to know you, you are a cheer woman:-))

    Hugs,
    ying

    ReplyDelete