I made this honey Tilda card for the following challenges :
1. Papertake Weekly - Cutie Patootie
2. Sketch and Stash Challenge 40 - A sketch
Here is my honey Tilda easel card, buzzing by to wish you a bee-utiful birthday :-
Isn't she a cutie pie?
Materials used :
1. Magnolia honey Tilda coloured with copic markers. I have lots of fun colouring her, she is such a cutie.
2. Pattern patter : basic grey and stash, cardstock - DCWV
3. Sentiments stamp : Peachy Keen
4. Ribbon from stash and AC elements
5. Spellbinder nestie for the cut-out (sprayed with tattered angel glimmer mist) which honey Tilda is being mounted on.
I really love this card, and thanks for dropping by :-)