Friday, April 1, 2011

May you always have Love to share Health to spare and Friends that care

I have been so preoccupied with my yoga sessions that I neglected my crafts!   I had 2 early sessions today, had a nap and make this card for the Card patterns sketch 108

I made this flower with the mini loom and yarns from Jer's stash.   A while ago, a friend from Malaysia asked me to check out the flower looms and I got interested and bought one to try.  I still have plenty to learn, but I managed to make a simple flower for this card.

Materials used :

1.  Stamp : stampendous - love health friends
2.  Pattern paper : Crafty secrets heartwarming vintage collection, cardstock : DCWV
3.  Magnolia doohickeys
4.  Sizzix dies
5.  Satin flower and ribbons : Hong Kong

Thanks for dropping by :-)


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, lovely colors and love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Love those loop of strings of flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Adeline.. Love the soft colours and love that gorgeous bloom :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab bloom! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card and the flower is different. I never seen a flower made that way. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete