Sunday, March 27, 2011

You're never more than a thought away

I am back!  I had a great time in Hong Kong with ma and my brother's family.   It was great to have my elder brother joined us for dinner one of the night.  I have never seen ma more happy.  I shall blog more about my first trip with ma later as I am rushing to link my following card which I made this afternoon for :

Stamping Sisters in Christ challenge 81 - Matthew 6:6 : Challenge: Create a card or project that has something hidden from first view. It could be many things... an envelope, a pull out, doors that open to reveal something, a Joy Fold, Flip Flop, Magic Slider...anything that you don't see at first glance. 
I made a gate fold card
and 2 bookmarks
I used sizzix extra biz scallop rectangle for the base to hold the bookmarks , and spellbinders label eleven to cut the window.


Materials used :

1.  ODBD stamps, doily stamp : Kodomo Inc (I just bought this in Hong Kong)
2.  Pattern paper : Graphic 45, cardstock : DCWV
3.  Sizzix dies
4.  Spellbinders nestie
5.  DCWV chipboard chipboard embellishments : blossoms and butterflies
6.  Ribbons and flowers : Hong Kong
7.  Fabric ribbon
8.  Prima pearls swirl

Thanks for dropping by :-) 

2 comments:

  1. Those papers are just gorgeous! and i love your beautiful design :)

    hugs
    yenni

    ReplyDelete