Friday, March 18, 2011

Just want to say hi

I have been kinda busy the last couple of days, and finally had some time to make a card today after my yoga session, lunch and grocery shopping.

Here is my card for the Card Pattern challenge sketch 106




Materials used :

1.  Stamp : Penny Black
2.  Pattern paper : Prima sweet fairy and cardstock : Popular
3.  Quickcutz, spellbinders and cuttbug dies
4.  Organza flowers : Hong Kong

Thanks for dropping by, I hope to make a couple more cards before leaving for Hong Kong on Monday for a one week trip.  

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Adeline, I love the Sunny Layers flower.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors here. They just scream spring. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous colors and love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at cardpatterns.

    ReplyDelete