I made this card after I came back from my painting class and lunch with 3 of my treasured friends.
I so love the prima 6 x 6 papers which is perfect for making cards, no wastage, no cut pieces lying around waiting to be used again. Here is my card for the following challenges :-
1. Stamping Sisters-in-Christ challenge #78 - this week's challenge is based on Isaiah 40:8 and the challenge is to use stamped flower image on the card/project.
I secured the two pieces of cut-outs with a pearl brad...
...and it opens reveal the verse from Isaiah 40:8
Materials used :
1. ODBD stamp and Peachy Keen stamp, coloured with copic markers
2. Pattern paper : 6 x 6 Prima sweet fairy stack, cardstock : DCWV
3. Spellbinders nestabilities
4. American craft pearl brad
5. Prima pebbles with crystals
6. Distress ink : mustard seed
Thanks for dropping by :-)