Thursday, April 7, 2011

You are the love of my life

Thursdays are always happy days for me, because it is my painting with Astrid day!   I just came back from painting class, feeling happy.   I chose a very difficult to paint photo this time round - clouds!   But I kept telling myself I can do this, just like in yoga, when the master wanted me to do some really difficult poses, I always tell myself, I can do this and try my hardest!   I might not be able to master it at once, but I am sure with practice, I can do it, likewise for my painting.

Here is another card I did with my newly purchased stamps from Heartfelt creations and spellbinders, for the Mojo Monday 185 contest.   Lily is my favourite flower and it gives me lot of joy to create this card.



Materials used :

1.  Heartfelt creations stamp : lily, Hero Arts background stamp, You are the love of my life : Stampendous
2.  Pattern paper : Prima, cardstock : DCWV
3.  Spellbinders shapeabilities floral doily motifs and fancy tags two, grand label eleven
4.  Ribbons : Hong Kong

Thank you for dropping by :-) 

3 comments:

  1. Love that you enjoy and find it joyful to create.. Love your card :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to hear that you are soo happy :) i need those positive energy around me as i always surrounded by negative energy in the office :(. Love your card dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete