Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Blessings

I woke up really early this morning again, and decided that I shall not waste the time like I did yesterday, I was determined to make a card for my dear friend Kat who is like a sister to me.   She has always been watching out of me, thanks Kat, you are a blessing to me.   And the yoga session yesterday was really good for me, the working out, sweating, trying to perfect the poses, pushing myself to the limit work wonders for me.

Here is the card based  Mojo Monday sketch 187




Materials used :
1.  Stamps ODBD
2.  Pattern paper : DCWV and Making memories, card stock : DCWV
3.  American crafts brad
4.  Spellbinders nestie and Magnolia doo hickey dies
5.  Ribbons : Hong Kong

Thanks for dropping by :-) 

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Hope that you are feeling well today and cheer up;-) Thinking of you!
    Hugs,
    ying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this card is so pretty and I know she will love it!!! Love the pretty soft colors!!! I hope you had a wonderful Easter! I applaud you doing the yogo workout!!! I just can't seem to get it!

    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card, I know Kat will just love this!

    ReplyDelete