Wednesday, January 19, 2011

In the mood for love

Hi, I am back, and I think I got myself out of the craft rut!   Angie and Flo came over to check out my craft area and we had a great time shopping for sizzix dies and ideas to get me more organized.  Thanks ladies :-)

Vincent left for KL yesterday and I I started out to make a birthday card, but ended up making a valentine day card instead.   Here is my card for the Card Pattern sketch 98 :-



The card opens to this :
 

Materials used :

1.  Pattern paper : DCWV the sweet stack, card stock : AC
2.  Spellbinders nestabilites and sizzix dies
3.  Love is what makes the ride worth it clear stamp (I can't remember the make)
4.  Ribbon, lace and satin flowers : Hong Kong

I have lots of fun and lots of glue on my fingers when I made the lace flowers.  Thanks for dropping by :-), I hope to make some chinese new year cards soon. 

5 comments:

  1. I love pink!! and those flowers especially the white one sooo beautiful :) good luck with the challenge. so happy to see you back...:)

    hugs
    yenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Adeline. Love the sweet colours and pp combo. Bloom is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Adeline. Love the design paper and that gorgeous ribbon.

    Love your new craft area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet indeed thank's for playing at cardpatterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful inside and out! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete