Saturday, June 25, 2011

If God is for us, who can be against us?

The theme of my current painting class with Astrid is : the wonders of a tree.   Astrid always wants us to paint from photo, and with our own interpretation and inspiration.   I love how this majestic tree provide shade to the other side of the road.  I have completed a pastel version and will be starting on oil next week.   I am one person who loves colors, so I added vibrant hues to the sky as well as wild flowers on the grass.   Here is a smaller version I did with pastel and sprayed with prefix colorless fixative to seal in the pastel colors, and use it to make into a card for the : Stamping Sisters in Christ challenge #94 - make a card that you doodle on.

The tree which I based my painting on :-)



Materials used :
1.  ODBD stamp : If God is for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31 inked with versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder
2.   Card stock : DCWV
3.   MS punches

This is a very simple card, no fuss, no frills, thanks for dropping by :-)

2 comments:

  1. Very Pretty! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty. You did a great job capturing the essence of the tree. Thanks for joining the Stampin' Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete