Once I start with Penny Black stamps, I cannot stop at one, I simply have to make another card. I colored this image with copic markers instead of water color crayons.
The peeling on my face started yesterday, and it is not as bad as I thought it would be, so I am not going to be home-bound any more, I am going for my yoga later this evening.
Like the previous card, this is for the following challenges :
1. Penny Black Saturday challenge pesky critters
2. Penny Black All Sorts : June challenge - my favorite (all my Penny Black stamps ARE my favorite)
Materials used :
1. Penny Black image : happy birthday colored with copic markers, penny black sentiment : May all your dreams come true
2. Pattern paper : DCWV glitter stack, card stock : DCWV
3. Buttons : HK
4. Paper flowers : Thailand
5. Spellbinders : grand nesties
6. Glossy accents
7. Tim Holtz mask
Thanks for dropping by :-)