Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thinking of you

So, I am supposed to clear up my craft area as my dear mentor Angie and her mentor Flo are coming over for lunch, fellowship and maybe a spot of crafting (?).   But instead of packing and clearing, I ended up making another card, my 2nd card of the day.  Once I start with magnolia stamps, it is kinda hard to stop.  And I really love this waiting Tilda since I received it from Funn 2 days ago.    I miss my 2 girls who are studying in the UK terribly and even more so during this festive period (Chinese new year).  I made this card with my 2 baobei in mind, and here is my card for the following challenge :-

Just Magnolia week 92 - special monthly challenge with ribbons




Materials used :

1.  Magnolia stamp : Waiting Tilda coloured with copic markers, sentiment stamp : thinking of you : ODBD
2.  Pattern paper : Little yellow bicyle lollipop strip with glitter (this is my 3rd card with this paper), card stock, AC primaries, glitter paper : KI Memories
3.  Spellbinders scallop rectangle and classic square
4.  Rangers stickles icicles
5.  Ribbon : Hong Kong
6.  Paper rose : wild orchid crafts
7.  Rhinestones : stash

Thanks for dropping by :-)

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Love how you lined up the flowers, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOrgeous card. I love the layout of the card and the colouring of tilda :D

    ReplyDelete