Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Birthday

This will be a very short post as I still have to do the background on my canvas to prepare for my painting class tomorrow.    I received the magnolia  hearts doohickey last night and wanted to use them but instead use the ms heart punch instead, and i do want to play with my doohickey, so I shall not spend too much time on this post.

This happy birthday card is made for the following challenges :

1.  Just Magnolia week 94 : love you
2.  Magnolia Stamp lovers : pastel challenge
3.  Samuel Taylors monthly challenge : copic chic/promarker gal - anything coloured with copics or promarkers

Here is my card :




Before I list the materials used, I have to credit Becca of Amazing Paper Grace for her tutorial on the "tie a pretty collar bow" which I learned to make the above, I stuck a satin purple flower in the centre as my collar bow wasn't tied very nicely and there was a gap in the centre.   Go check out Becca's blog, she has the most amazing and awesome creations with spellbinders and ribbons.  

Materials used:

1.  Magnolia stamp : birthday Tilda coloured with copic markers
2.  Pattern paper : Li'l Davis Designs : little one - lullaby
3.  Happy Birthday stamp : ODBD 
4.  MS heart punch
5. Stickles : icicle
6.  Ribbon and purple satin flowers : Hong Kong

Thanks for dropping by :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment