Sunday, June 20, 2010

Whiff of Joy challenge no. 81

I have my very first whiff of joy stamped images, thanks for Laura and I fell in love promptly, they are so beautiful oohlala!!   I am looking at buying a few more :-)

And since this is my first whiff of joy card, I have to participate in a whiff of joy challenge!!  Here is the link to the whiff of joy : http://wojmondaychallenge.blogspot.com/ and this week's challenge #81 is a photo challenge.

Here is my card :-



Materials used :

Pattern papers : K&Company, DCWV Nana 
Whiff of Joy : Melinda helping Angel colored with Caran D'ache color pencil and blended with sansodor (I used a small brush to blend as I find the paper stump too clumsy to use, I am more comfortable with using a brush) 
spellbinder pendant
fiskars extra large flower punch, EK Success swiss dots punch
flowers cut with sizzix flower # 1 die
Prima pearls

I really enjoyed coloring the whiff of joy image and I hope to get my hands on more whiff of joy stamps!
Thanks for dropping by :-)



3 comments:

  1. Oh Hun this is just so sweet love your colouring and the paper choice, thanks for joining WOJ Challenge
    Hugs Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at WOJ this week. Please consider removing comment verification and replace with moderation. Thanks

    ReplyDelete