Sunday, May 23, 2010

I have completed a card for Sam,  I used DCWV Nana's Kids stack patterned paper, Peachy Keen's funny flowers stamp (which I really love the way it brightens up the card) and sentiments from Deedee's Digis : cup of joy  (http://deedeesdigis.blogspot.com).   I have included Super Sam's logo in the inside of the card.   I have also translated Sam's name to Chinese and wrote it in Chinese calligraphy cursive style.   I used Peachy Keen's you are my sunshine stamp.   I hope to bring some sunshine and cheer to Sam.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Adeline!
    WOW..what a wonderful card! Sam will be so excited to get a card from your side of the globe!! THANK YOU for doing this! HUGS to you and THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy, you are most welcome! I am making it a personal mission to continue to make cards for Sam on a regular basis.

    Cheers
    Adeline

    ReplyDelete