Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?

I am getting some of my sanity back, and with the part-time domestic help coming in to clean the house, I have more time to create.   I hope to make some layout pages soon, but for now, here is a card I made for the Our Daily Bread Design sketch 83 - I did not follow the sketch entirely though.
Materials used :
1.  ODBD stamps for both the sentiments and background
2.  Pattern paper : sei, cardstock : American crafts
3.  Spellbinders nesties
4.  Lace : American crafts
5.  Flowers : Wild orchid and Thailand
6.  Ribbon : HK

Thanks for dropping by :-)

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful take on the sketch Adeline!! I just love that verse and the bright cheery colors! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete