Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wishing you showers of blessings

I finally settled down to make a card today.  Somehow the days just seemed to pass so quickly.   Cassie was back for 5 days after spending 2 weeks in Ghana doing a microfinancing project, stayed for 5 days, and left for Shanghai for 8 weeks of internship last saturday.

The card I made is a clean and simple card for Stamping Sisters in Christ challenge #96, based on my favorite verse - Psalm 46:10 - Be still and know that I am God


Materials used :
1.  ODBD stamp : Wishing you showers of blessings
2.  Card stock : Hero arts layering paper
3.  Prima sparkling spring note cards
4.  MS punch
5.  Satin flowers : Hong Kong

Thanks for dropping by :-)


3 comments:

  1. Great CAS card! Like the sentiment and how you made it the focal point. Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous CAS card. Lovely sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adeline! Oh your card is sooo pretty! I love the Prima card! I have not seen that before and it's gorgeous! Your punched edge is so pretty! Love the flowers.... well, let's just say I love it all! It's so peaceful and pretty! I love coming to your blog.... always fresh and beautiful! Still searching for something "American".... if you see anything, please let me know as I don't get to real stamp stores very often.... and even the, it's hard to find something even made here much less distinctly American! LOL! It will be a while because my July and Aug are full.... but I am looking! BTW... is that product you added to the beautiful map dp to give it shine available on line? What a pretty addition and the gorgeous beading in the lace is too! I just keep picking the box up and looking at it in awe!!!! :)
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete