Monday, May 2, 2011

Happiness Always

I created a happiness always card for myself, to remind myself that I have to be happy at all times, and not to let anything weigh me down!  I am usually a very positive person and I do not like the feeling of being down.   To me, the glass is always half full instead of half empty, my painting teacher Astrid calls me Mrs Optimistic :-)

This card is for the Card pattern sketch 113 which is such an awesome sketch.

Materials used :

1.  Happiness always stamp : stampin up (a gift from my dear friend and shifu (mentor), Angie
2.  Pattern Paper : DCWV, card stock DCWV
3.  Spellbinders nestie
4.  Magnolia dies
5.  MS punch
6.  Flower and ribbons : Hong Kong

Thanks for dropping by :-) 

4 comments:

  1. So so sweet Adeline! Love the soft colors! Thank you for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Adeline. Fabulous job on this sketch with these beautiful Spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty...love the color combo! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love pink and green together. Glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete