I finally completed a card last night but was rushing to go for my yoga session after picking Jer from school after her econs paper, and wanted to enter for the DCD Christmas Club challenge #43 which was snowflakes, but I was too late, then I discovered to my delight today that the next DCD challenge is "anything goes"!
I had a fun time in calligraphy class today, but poor Vincent has to settle the repair of his wine chiller which broke down again, after his new stock of cloudy bay arrived! Well ever the optimist, I told him I am actually glad that it chose to break down today, instead of next week, as he would be away and I would never notice that the chiller is not working and by the time he is back, all the wine would have gone bad (even though we have to pay for double service charge for a weekend repair).
I made my card for the following challenges :-
1. Simon says : Sparkle
2. Anything goes challenge week 25 - let it snow
3. ABC challenge - H is for holidays
4. DCD Christmas Club challenge #44 - anything goes
Here is my card :
Materials used :
1. Penny Black stamp : you made me blush coloured with Caran D'Ache colour pencils
2. Patten paper : DCWV winter wonder stack, cardstock : DCWV, glitter paper : KI memories
3. Sizzix snowflake embossit and frame back ornate #3
4. Stickles : turquoise
5. Snowflakes brads
I cut the snowflake cutout from the sizzix embossit into half and used as border for the crisscross. Thanks for dropping by :-)