Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I have been organising my craft area and in between I get distracted when I was sorting out the wild orchid crafts flowers I bought a while ago,  and made this mother's day card for the following challenges :
1.  Card Pattern sketch 163
2.  Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge week 47 - spring is in the air


I used mainly scraps pieces of patten paper I have lying around from previous crafting sessions, DCWV cardstocks, unity stamps : happy mother's day, flower lace from HK, butterfly embellishment from K & Company and of course Wild Orchid Crafts roses.

Wild Orchid Crafts has a bi-weekly candy here, they have beautiful flowers in all shapes and sizes, go check them out.

I hope to have some photos to show on my "organised" craft area soon, and my crafting friends are coming over next wed, yay!

Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty.. Beautiful bright colors and love how the flowers and lace line up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the trims you added and these colors. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week!!

    ReplyDelete