Monday, March 7, 2011

God's Grace

I had a busy but happy day today.   I bought some 6 x 6 prima papers, and  I can't wait to post this card that I just made with the prima papers.

Here the card I made for the :

1.  Our daily bread designs blog challenge : odbdslc51- yellow, pink, blue or ivory
2.  Wild Orchid Challenge 18 : anything goes




Materials used :
1.  ODBD stamps : Grace
2.  Pattern paper : Prima, cardstock DCWV pastel stack
3.  KCK embossing die
4.  Distress ink : broken china
5.  Pearl string : Art Republic 
6.  Flowers : Wild Orchard Crafts

Thanks for dropping by :-) 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Adeline. I love it. So precious.
    I love that you often make Christian cards. THey are beautiful... I have to make some myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! All your card creations are so pretty =) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.this is so bright and cheery, Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Adeline!! I just love the heart in the middle with the sentiment and the gorgeous dp!! Beautiful Springy card!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Adeline, this is breathtaking!! I love the way you have added those amazing flowers and that DP is fabulous!!! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card!! Just gorgeous.. I love it and thank you for sharing.
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete