Friday, October 22, 2010

Pinkish card with a touch of blue

I streaked my hair purplish yesterday at a whim when recommended by the hairstylist, and Jer asked me a thousand times still why I did that.   Well, I just want a change and since I do not fancy cropping my hair short (I have done that about 4 or 5 years ago and it took me a while to grow them out)    The hairstylist assured me that it will turn into a beautiful pinkish shade after a few washes, I am taking his words for it!   Well we shall see.   Since I am thinking about how what shade of pink my hair will turn into I made this pinkish card with a touch of blue.

This card is for the following challenges :

1.  Magnolia stamp lovers - sparkling challenge
2.  7 kids college funds challenge 6 - flowers and layers
3.  Just magnolia week 78 - think pink
4.  Little Red Wagon # 51 - hearts
5.  ABC Challenge - F is for flowers
6.  Wild orchid challenge 8 - pastels

Here is my pink card :-




Materials used :-

1.  Cosy Tilda with heart coloured with copic markers
2.  Pattern paper :  K & company, card stock : Popular (local store)
3.  EK success scallop heart puncher
4.  Flowers : wild orchid craft
5.  Stampendous fun flock
6.  Rangers stickles
7.  Ribbons : bought from HK

Thanks for dropping by :-)
 (edited : by the time I completed my post, the Just magnolia week 77 has closed, and the week 78 challenge is think pink, and since my card is pink, I am entering it for the week 78 challenge instead) 

13 comments:

  1. gorgeous card. I love your colouring of Tilda... lots of details and texture. Lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mix of papers and coloring. Thanks for entering the MSL challenge and please play with us again. C2

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Adeline. I think this image is just darling and the colors are so pretty!! YOur diecut center looks so pretty as well!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia and Wild Orchid Crafts!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Adeline. Love your coloring and all the pretty details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card Adeline, Love the image she's so cute and the die cut with the flowers is such a good idea.
    God bless
    Kaz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

    Hugz,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Adeline! ♥

    Thanks for joining us at Flowers and Layers challenge this week at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

    Hugs,
    ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my this make my heart cozy~
    lovely work

    anaRy
    Gilli
    Design Team Scout

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. I love the flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at ABC.
    Hugs
    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet card! Don't you just love that Tilda? She is too cute and I love how you used the medallion!
    Thanks for joining the WOC Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty!
    Thanks for playing!
    Dee - LRW DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's beautiful! Love that floral medallion. Hoping that your hair does turn that nice shade of pink the hairdresser said.

    ReplyDelete