Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pocket full of posies and Wild Orchid Challenges

I have a wonderful birthday on Sunday.   On Friday, spending time with my mentor Angie and Flo (together with Conrad), decorating my birthday cake, followed by lunch.  On Saturday, we had a party at the art and calligraphy class, followed by dinner at Jaan with the girls, Vincent and Ma, in full view of the National day rehearsal fireworks.

I love the nice fragrance of the flowers (from Vincent and my lovely friends) in the house now.   There are flowers in the living room, in the family area and in my bedroom too!!

Now for the card I made before leaving for Hong Kong tomorrow.   I make this card for these challenges :-

1.    Pocket full of posies - peach and aqua

2.   Wild Orchid Challenge 2 - lovely laces

Here is my card :








hmmm. wonder why the colours of both photos turned out different?

Materials used :-

1.   Pattern paper : DCWV Mango frost, DCWV cardstock

2.   Laces and flowers : Wild Orchid Crafts

3.  Sizzix ornate fan diez

4.  Spellbinder nestie

5.  Viva decor pearl pen - salmon

I really love the lace from Wild Orchid, they are truly lovely.   

Thanks for dropping by :-)  I am off to Hong Kong, so there will be no postings till next week.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, love the lace and the image. Thanks for joining us at PFOP Challenge #3. Timixx

    ReplyDelete