I love the nice fragrance of the flowers (from Vincent and my lovely friends) in the house now. There are flowers in the living room, in the family area and in my bedroom too!!
Now for the card I made before leaving for Hong Kong tomorrow. I make this card for these challenges :-
1. Pocket full of posies - peach and aqua
2. Wild Orchid Challenge 2 - lovely laces
Here is my card :
hmmm. wonder why the colours of both photos turned out different?
Materials used :-
1. Pattern paper : DCWV Mango frost, DCWV cardstock
2. Laces and flowers : Wild Orchid Crafts
3. Sizzix ornate fan diez
4. Spellbinder nestie
5. Viva decor pearl pen - salmon
I really love the lace from Wild Orchid, they are truly lovely.
Thanks for dropping by :-) I am off to Hong Kong, so there will be no postings till next week.