Tuesday, July 13, 2010

2 challenges : A Pocket Full of Posies & Wild Orchid

Gosh, I am still beaming from learning that I was top 3 for A Pocket Full of Posies Challenge #1!  Thank you for selecting my entry :-)

I immediately set to think about my entry for the next challenge, I love all my Belles 'n Whistle clear stamps, so I decided to make a card with Tania Baking image.  The 2nd challenge is based on a sketch, which is really fun to follow.   I decided to play with my tattered angel glimmer mist, sprayed different colours and cut with the classic oval nestie and use it for as the background for Tania.  This card is also for Wild Orchid Challenge : Week one, say it with flowers. 

This card is for

2.   Wild Orchid Challenge #1, say it with flowers (sorry I linked wrongly the first time I entered the contest, I have since amended the link and is re-entering this post again) 

Here is my card :-









Materials used :

1.  Belles 'n Whistles clear stamp - Baking with Tania, inked with memento and coloured with copics and colour pencils (and blended with sansodor).

2.   Pattern paper : basic grey lemonade paper pad

3.  Flowers : Wild Orchid Crafts

4.  Stampin up sentiment : a little yummy for your tummy inked with versa color Heliotrope

5.  The other flower embellishments are from my mentor, Angie who patiently taught me all that I need to know about craftings and card makings.  Pop by her blogAngie's Craftinz & Cardz, she made the most awesome crafts.  

6.  Ribbon from stash

Thanks for dropping by :-)



3 comments:

  1. Hello Adeline,
    I love your card, great use of this wonderrful colours and the image is super cute! Thank you for joining us over at PFOP and Good Luck! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Gorgeous layout and colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgeous card in beautiful colours and with pretty embellies! Thanks for joining our first challenge at WOC - good luck!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete