Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just Magnolia # 64 and Wild Orchid Crafts 1st challenges

I have not been making cards for the last few days, the days somehow seemed to slip by me.  So today I decided to cancel all my appointments to stay home and make cards!

I decided to make a magnolia card and made an easel card for

1.   Just Magnolia challenge 64 which is based on a sketch and
2.  Wild Orchids Week 1 say it with flowers

Here is my card :-










Materials used :

1.  Tilda with wedding gifts coloured with copic markers
2.  Pattern paper : DCWV - the all about girls stack and AC cardstocks - pastels
3.  American crafts elements
4.  Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
5.  Spellbinders nesties
6.  Distress inks - victorian velvet
7.  Martha Stewart punch
8.  Ribbon from stash

Thanks for dropping by :-)

2 comments:

  1. Just adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at JM this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous colour scheme! beautiful card! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete